Sunday, July 13, 2008

Fourth of July in Randolph

The volunteer fire department was represented.
Not sure what happens if a fire breaks out during the parade.
Good time to show off that classic tractor.
Jenn's waiting for the floats that throw candy.
One float, a local organic dairy, threw yogurt in a plastic tube.
Kim said it was really good.  I second.
Jenn is a viking.
Me: "nice tractor"
him: "a'yut"
me: "a'yut"
me: "there were cloggers in the parade"
friend: "what is clogging?"
me: "a mix between tap dancing, and square dancing."
friend: "a'yut"

This dude wanted to show off his truck.
What a poser, there's no mud on it.
Fuckin' nice camero, dude.









Oh, and there was a steel band.

Sorry folks.  I didn't get the dirt bike club, the town little league all- stars, the high school marching band, or the local race car driving teams, but I was afraid to take too many pictures.  Didn't want to look like a flat- lander.


No comments: