Sunday, August 10, 2008

Tom Waits: Closing Time









This week I have been listening to Closing Time, by Tom Waits.  
I really like Tom Waits a lot, and I think this is my favorite album of his.  I've been able to listen to this in the car, on my ipod when I am working, in the background when I am reading, and in the background when there is company.  My mood has a lot to do with my enthusiasm for this album right now.  I find it to be sincere, introspective, and very melo. In particular, I like I Hope I Don't Fall in Love With You, Martha, Ice Cream Man, Grapefruit Moon, and the album ends with Closing Time.  I have been playing it over and over.  Check it out.
J

1 comment:

babyjenks said...

is that you jeffy? you don't quite look like yourself in your profile picture. i was looking at your facebook page the other day and thinking about how we have to get together now that i live in boston.
hope you're well!

love,
sabe